The Conservation OutREACH (the “organization”) website is designed to facilitate communication among the organization and its community of supporters.
- Privacy and Security
Conservation OutREACH has not, does not and will never sell supporter information to anyone. All supporter information is strictly guarded for use by individual supporter and Conservation OutREACH for personal and organization-related purposes only.
Conservation OutREACH has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the personal information available through the website. Conservation OutREACH’s website is password protected to allow access by registered supporters only. Although this precaution should effectively protect any personal information available through the Conservation OutREACH website from abuse or outside interference, a certain degree of privacy risk is faced any time information is shared over the Internet.
- Policy and Guidelines for Proper Use
To safeguard the operation of the Conservation OutREACH website, the organization has adopted many guidelines and policies that are used to govern its use.
In addition to the organization’s policies and guidelines, users of the Conservation OutREACH website must abide by the following specific rules and regulations:
- Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, downloading, posting, transmitting or duplicating any of the material is prohibited. You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on the Conservation OutREACH website for home, noncommercial and personal use only; provided, however, that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any material accessed through the Conservation OutREACH website.
- Use of information or communications available through the Conservation OutREACH website for any commercial, public or political purposes is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, solicitations for commercial services, cold-calling of any kind or mass-mailings for commercial purposes. Information available through the Conservation OutREACH website may be used for specific personal and organization-related purposes only.
- Users shall not restrict nor inhibit any other user from enjoying any service on the Conservation OutREACH website. Posting of obscene materials or use of obscene language, posting of vulgar materials, or use of vulgar language, or use of abusive, defamatory, profane, or threatening language of any kind, will constitute a violation of these policies governing the use of the Conservation OutREACH website. Additionally, users shall not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any materials containing a virus or any other harmful component.
- All aliases adopted by Conservation OutREACH website users are subject to approval by the organization to ensure that the proper image is associated with the organization.
The organization is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and will not actively monitor the use of the Conservation OutREACH website. For this reason, it is essential that the users of the Conservation OutREACH website report any abuses or misuse of the Conservation OutREACH website to the organization. If the organization determines that a user’s participation in the Conservation OutREACH website creates a liability for the organization or that the user has violated the policies set forth herein, the organization reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take actions against the user. The organization reserves the right to expel a user and deny a user further access to the Conservation OutREACH website if such user violates these policies or any applicable laws or regulations.
III. Liability and Indemnity
The reliability of the information available through the Conservation OutREACH website is largely dependent upon the actions of community registrants. The organization can make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
The organization does not warrant that the Conservation OutREACH website will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful material. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, the organization disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. In no event shall the organization be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use information or materials available on the Conservation OutREACH website.
By using the Conservation OutREACH website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the organization and their respective agents from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses that may arise from your use of the Conservation OutREACH website or your breach of these policies. The organization will provide notice to you of any such action or claim, and reserves the right to participate, at our expense, in the investigation, settlement, and defense of any such action or claim.
Please note that the organization may revise these policies and your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications. You should review the policies periodically to ensure that you are familiar with them.
Participation in the Conservation OutREACH website is a privilege.